Welcome to the Effortless Authorship Challenge

You are in!

For the next seven days you will get your challenge of the day in your email box.

But wait… before we begin…

Can you do yourself a favor?

Please don’t just read this challenge.  I would like to encourage you to really take the time and take action on the seven simple tips I share with you in this challenge. While reading about the tips is hugely beneficial, it has its limits. You get approx. 10% of the impact through reading, the remaining 90 % you will gain by doing.

The more resistance you feel while working on some areas, the more focused you need to get. What you resist persists.

As with many other things in life you need to invest energy and time in order to reap the rewards.

Let me know about your book, the articles or other content you are creating with ease and joy during the Effortless Authorship Challenge!

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Judit

CreativitySage™

 

 

I’ll also send you my free bi-weekly newsletter, “Winning Ideas”, filled with tips and insights to help you profit from your winning ideas and become an ideamaker action taker. You can unsubscribe anytime if you wish so.